Certified Public Accountants are some of the most hard working, trustworthy advisors in our society. But you don’t listen to Oh My Fraud to hear about them. In this episode, Caleb and Greg discuss a CPA who used his position as a trusted advisor to swindle millions.
HOW TO EARN FREE CPE
In less than 10 minutes, you can earn 1 hour of NASBA-approved accounting CPE after listening to this episode. Download our mobile app, sign up, and look for the Oh My Fraud channel. Register for the course, complete a short quiz, and get your CPE certificate.
Download the app:
Questions? Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONNECT WITH THE HOSTS
Greg Kyte, CPA
Email us at email@example.com
- IN THE MATTER OF: DOUGLAS A. RICHARDSON, CPA, LLC; and DOUGLAS A. RICHARDSON | ORDER TO CEASE AND DESIST AND ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE WHY
- RESTITUTION, CIVIL PENALTIES, AND COSTS SHOULD NOT BE IMPOSED [Missouri Secretary of State]
- Jury Convicts Lebanon CPA of $7 Million Wire Fraud, Money Laundering Scheme [DOJ]
- Former Lebanon, Mo. CPA sentenced to prison for Ponzi scheme [KY3]
- United States v. Douglas Richardson, No. 21-2370 (8th Cir. 2022) [Justia]
- Pre-Employment Inquiries and Financial Information — US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission